Lobster Crab Seafood Recipes
Crab Cakes recipe
Enjoy some great recipes for lobster, crab, fish, scallops, shrimp and other seafood.
1 lb. blue crab crabmeat or imitation crabmeat
1 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 tsp. ground mustard
1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
salt and pepper, to taste
2 tsps. Worcestershire sauce
2 tsps. capers, chopped
1 tsp. minced garlic
1 cup mayonnaise
1 lemon, juiced
1/2 tsp. lemon zest
3 cups vegetable oil
• Combine crabmeat, italian style breadcrumbs, mayonnaise, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, egg and salt /pepper in a medium bowl for the cakes.
• In a separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients, except the oil, to make the sauce.
• Divide crab cake mix into 3 inch patties (about 2 per serving).
• Add oil to a skillet. Use sparingly.
• Fry the cakes for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
• Remove from skillet and drain on paper towels.
• Serve cakes topped with the sauce. (Optional)
This article is licensed under the GNU
Free Documentation License.
It uses material from
article "Cookbook:Crab Cakes".